Rush Lists The Top 10 “Undeniable Truths Of Life”
The Relevant “Undeniable Truths Of Life” Lifted By Obama During UN Speech
Rush Limbaugh’s 35 Undeniable Truths
The “Undeniable Truths” were part of an article he wrote for the Sacramento Union back in 1988. Here they are:
1. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the nuclear arsenal of the
2. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the USSR.
3. Peace does not mean the elimination of nuclear weapons.
4. Peace does not mean the absence of war.
5. War is not obsolete.
6. Ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force.
7. There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons – use them.
8. Peace cannot be achieved by developing a “understanding” with the
9. When Americans oppose America, it is not always courageous and sacred;
it is sometimes dangerous.
10. Communism Kills.
11. Neither the US, nor anyone else, imposes freedom on the peoples of
12. Freedom is God given.
13. In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition.
14. To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence
15. The Peace Movement in the US, whether by accident or design, is
16. The collective knowledge and wisdom of seasoned citizens is the most
valuable, yet untapped, resource our young-people have.
17. The greatest football team in the history of civilization is the
Pittsburgh Steelers of 1975-1980.
18. There is no such thing as war atrocities.
19. War itself is an atrocity.
20. There is a God.
21. Abortion is wrong.
22. Morality is not defined and cannot be defined by individual choice.
23. Evolution cannot explain Creation.
24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to
the mainstream of society.
25. Love is the only human emotion that cannot be controlled.
26. The only difference between Mikhail Gorbachev and previous Soviet
leaders, is that Gorbachev is alive.
27. Soviet Leaders are just left-wing dictators.
28. Abe Lincoln saved this nation.
29. The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they
called Oakland their home.
30. The US will again go to war.
31. To more and more people, a victorious US is a sinful US.
32. This is frightening and ominous.
33. There will always be poor people.
34. This is not the fault of the rich.
35. You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of
feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.